Monday, August 9, 2010

Consecutive

This isn’t necessarily a legitimate post, so don’t get too excited. Also, don’t let this keep your from reading the dream I posted yesterday, if you haven’t read it yet. I just wanted to point out that it’s August 9, 2010. In other words…


This happens like once every billion years. At least it seems like it. In reality, the last cool thing like this to happen was on July 7th last year. September 9th was also pretty cool, too. I also remember 6/6/06 when a bunch of horror movies came out. 6/8/10 was too obscure to blog about. But consecutive numbers are just so cool!

I encourage you to count something today.  For excample: I had two eggs and two pieces of bacon this morning for breakfast. I counted those. I also took one shower. Your turn.

3 comments:

  1. HHAHAHAHA this is awesome! I will count something today. Probably dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate nine grapes and brushed my teeth once. I also cut six slices off of one cucumber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had dinner with my 2 sisters and I drank 2 glasses of wine and I got in 2 traffic jams on my way home!!
    I'm noticing a pattern...

    ReplyDelete