Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My foot's in my mouth...and I'm bald.

I had a dream the other night that I was hanging out with a cluster of my friends, when a woman with Male Pattern Baldness walked by.  Not like "thinning" hair, though, the horseshoe-around the back of the head hair that both my grandfathers, my father, and eventually I will have.

As I was staring at this woman, probably a little too blatantly, one of my friends said, “Hey Brian, she looks like you!” 

I reached up to my head, and lo and behold, I was bald.

And then I woke up. 


2 comments:

  1. Ah, what a nice splash of lip stick color on your drawing! Oh and look! She has matching shoes and purse! How stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she is very stylish.

    I think that little girl cursed to to be afraid of looking old. ;)

    ReplyDelete