Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a busy, noisy afternoon at Jules


I'm meeting a friend at my favorite coffee house in La Crosse. The place is noisier and more crowded than usual. However the chai remains delicious.

Here's something that wasn't sent from my Blackberry Smartphone provided by Alltel. This is a picture that was taken looking through a mirror out a window at a guy sitting outside of the coffee shop.  His right wrist sported a strange sunburst-looking tattoo and he was complaining to a woman who was much younger than himself about politics when I entered Jules. 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, your first picture doesn't convey the cuteness of that coffee shop. !!!!
    (Everyone, just go to brianschroedermusic.com and see some CD photos of Brian in Jules... heheheh)

    Also, I thought you were exaggerating, but that chai is indeed phenomenal. I would love to sample it again.

    Love you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll probably put some more pictures of jules in some future post or something. i'm there so often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks like a place I would like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh....fancy schmancy picture-through-a-mirror-out-of-a-window! :-)

    I like that you talked a little about the people there. Whenever I've been there I've seen a really ecletic assortment of people. It's a great people-watching place!

    ReplyDelete