Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blue Trees

I was away from Blogsville this week because I had a major test, a 10-page exegesis paper, and a less important art project due. Knowing me, I'm sure you're confident that I put more time into the art project than the other more important assignments. Who gives a pretty crap. I was given permission to make another StopMo animation! Many, many hours later, about 600 photos, 12 camera batteries, and a colossal mess on my desk later (dot dot dot, enter the pic)...



...I've got a pretty wonderful 2-minute animation called Blue Trees, including my own original score! Hope you enjoy.



Here's a higher-quality version on YouTube. Darn you, Blogger...only giving me 100MB to work with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaquhsGKPB8

No comments:

Post a Comment